PostgreSQL Remote DBA
With our Remote DBA service, our experienced PostgreSQL experts take care of the ongoing operations and administration of your PostgreSQL databases.
For many businesses it is much more cost efficient to use our Remote DBA service compared to hiring a full-time employee to work as a database administrator.
What we do
While we will agree on the scope and details of the service, below are examples of what our Remote DBA service will typically include.
- Maintaining the PostgreSQL server software and configuration
- Monitoring PostgreSQL performance to identify slowdowns or potential problems
- Performing regular database backups to ensure data integrity in case of a server crash
- Monitoring and analyzing PostgreSQL server logs for errors or to identify potential issues
- Performing regular scheduled maintenance and housekeeping of the databases such as vacuum analysis, reindexing and various cleanups
- Managing indexes, views and triggers
- Managing users and permissions including adding and removing users and roles
Get in touch with us.